Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ok... so now we're down to 5 days away.  I'm getting my recovery area ready and cleaning my house etc. etc. 

But I had this thought:  You know how when you get new carpet the furniture all of a sudden looks bad so you have to replace it?  I hope this surgery doesn't make my behind all of a sudden look 3 times bigger than I thought it was!  Ha ha! Oh well..... my plan post recovery is to resume 5K's and mini-triathlon's -- which I love to do!  And my sister is going to walk the first one with me about 6 weeks after my surgery! I'm very excited about that!  So I want to focus on my health more than ever..........until next time..... keep smiling!

2 comments:

  1. I've already bookmarked this. Great blog and great useful tips about tummy tuck surgery. I just want to add that a successful tummy tuck can be done best by certified surgeons whose experience doing the procedure is crucial in achieving a good result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-tummy-tuck/

    ReplyDelete