Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since my surgery.  Life slowly but surely gets easier although I think I've got a way to go.  I'm still pretty swollen, but that has improved!  I can pull my regular jeans up, I just can't button them yet..... still about 3 inches apart!  About 5 days ago, it felt like there was a major turn around for the better. 

Currently, my tummy has a mind of it's own. At times I can stand straight up and I almost feel normal again.  But then, it will start 'pulling' and almost feels like it's contracting.  I'll be glad when this stops.  

After my first week of work, I was exhausted.  I slept 11 hours Friday night!  I felt like crap on Saturday, but then renewed on Sunday.  This week has been much better.  The biggest lesson learned is: don't start wearing spanx too soon.  It pulled a small area of my incision apart.  So I'm just wearing my binder now and things are healing nicely.  That's all for now.  I really can't think of anything else worth mentioning!  Any questions? 

9 comments:

  1. I’ve read your previous posts, and WOW, you’ve improved a lot, Dino! We know the pain is worth it when we are getting the results we want. I’m happy and proud of you. Way to go! Keep up the good work and maintain a healthy body.

    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terry! I had my 6 week check up today and everything is going so well! I've been getting back on the treadmill and plan to walk a 5k this Saturday...... I can't believe the major difference! This was well worth the money and the pain! Thanks for your support!
    Dino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post,I would like to share some more tips related to Tummy Tuck Treatment in India and its procedure.Get the Best Tummy Tuck Treatment in Hyderabad at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dino. Thank you for sharing what you've went through. I had fun reading your blog which can really be useful for anyone who is planning to have a tummy tuck surgery too. All the best.

    Tummy Tuck Surgery Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading these blog posts. I have been looking into getting a tummy tuck because of all the kids I have had. I wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the recovery and so I'm glad you write about your experience. http://www.oslinmd.com/procedures/body-contouring/body-tummy.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to get a tummy tuck and i know it is expensive but has anyone had one or know the cost?

    Ashmita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for your post on Tummy Tuck. A great appreciation for this effort. keep on posting.
    Tummy Tuck Cape town

    ReplyDelete
  8. abdominoplasty surgery in India is one of the best methods to have a flat belly. In this technique, a surgery is performed to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen. Also, belly muscles are tightened up which restores the elasticity of the muscles. The patients may face pain and uneasiness for few months but it gets better with the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tummy tuck Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the most demanded procedure that removes excess deposit of fat across the belly. Book Free Consultation Now!

    ReplyDelete